Baskin Family Charitable Trust The Baskin Family Charitable Trust of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide post high school education to students in Fairview, PA and Pittsburgh, PA who are planning to attend a state-related institution.
Average Award: $10,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Fairview High School (Fairview, PA) or The Neighborhood Academy (Pittsburgh, PA) as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited state-related institution of higher education.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.