Eleanor Friedberg Art Scholarship Fund The Eleanor Friedberg Art Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation, in conjunction with Manchester Craftsmen's Guild, was created for graduating high school seniors interested in pursuing studies in the arts. Manchester Craftsmen's Guild produces the MCG Invitational Arts Exhibition which features the creative accomplishments of high school students working with the visual arts.
Average Award: Varies Up To $10,000
Deadline: Inquire at the Manchester Craftsman's Guild.
- Attend high school at/in: Pittsburgh Public Schools (PPS); a charter school within PPS; or a public school in the Wilkinsburg, Homestead, Duquesne or West Mifflin High Schools as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.4.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual who is not related to you.
- Submit four original works of art as entries to the Eleanor Friedberg Art Scholarship Awards Competition.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.