Penn Hills Chamber Scholarship Fund The Penn Hills Chamber Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to assist graduating seniors at Penn Hills High School.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative junior year QPA of 2.75 for students entering college or a QPA of 2.0 for students entering technical school.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be able to provide verification of acceptance to a post secondary school at the time the scholarship is awarded.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.