Katherine Marie Ferrick/Elizabeth McCabe Memorial Scholarship Fund The Katherine Marie Ferrick/Elizabeth McCabe Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide nursing scholarships for students who attend Central Catholic (PA) or Oakland Catholic High School (PA) who wish to enter the field of Nursing.
Award Type: Renewable award.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend Oakland Catholic High School (PA) or Central Catholic High School (PA) as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)