Katherine Marie Ferrick/Elizabeth McCabe Memorial Scholarship Fund The Katherine Marie Ferrick/Elizabeth McCabe Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide nursing scholarships for students who attend Central Catholic or Oakland Catholic High School who wish to enter the field of Nursing.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a major in nursing and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend Oakland Catholic High School or Central Catholic High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited program of nursing.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)