Charles R. Frank Scholarship Fund The Charles R. Frank Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide undergraduate scholarships to graduating seniors of Northgate High School.
Average Award: $1,300
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Northgate High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 .
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you who knows your educational goals.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.