Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund The Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide undergraduate and graduate scholarships for the educational needs of the employees and children of employees of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) along with members and children of members of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in contracting or procurement.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be an employee or a child of an employee of the United States Department of Energy (DOE) OR a member or a child of a member of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- Submit proof of NCMA membership with a copy of the member's card or a letter from President on NCMA letterhead. For DOE, applicant must provide confirmation from HR on DOE letterhead.