Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund The Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide undergraduate and graduate scholarships for the educational needs of the employees and children of employees of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) along with members and children of members of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in contracting or procurement or a related field.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be an employee or a child of an employee of the United States Department of Energy (DOE) OR a member or a child of a member of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)