Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund The Carroll A. Lambton Memorial Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide undergraduate and graduate scholarships for the educational needs of the employees and children of employees of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) along with members and children of members of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 01/13/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be an employee or a child of an employee of the United States Department of Energy (DOE) OR a member or a child of a member of the National Contract Management Association (NCMA).
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a career in contracting or procurement.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)