Dave Bragdon Scholarship Fund The Dave Bragdon Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to celebrate the life tragically cut short at age 18 of a young man who brought joy to everyone whose life he touched with his humor, compassion, love and hugs. Scholarships are to help a deserving graduate feel the joy that Dave Bragdon (Mt. Lebanon class of 2001) received and spread to his family and friends, from reading, music, theater and the arts.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Mt. Lebanon High School as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a person who has been influenced by music, theater or the arts.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.