Wilbur R. Stepp and Mary C. Stepp Fund The Wilbur R. Stepp and Mary C. Stepp was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships and/or fellowships for students enrolled in the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine or School of Nursing (on a rotational basis). 2018 applicants should be enrolled in the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend University of Pittsburgh.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing or medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants with coursework in pediatrics.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).