Wilbur R. Stepp and Mary C. Stepp Fund The Wilbur R. Stepp and Mary C. Stepp was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships and/or fellowships for students enrolled in the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine or School of Nursing (on a rotational basis). This fund will be available to School of Medicine students on even years (2020-2022-2024-etc.) and School of Nursing students on odd years (2021-2023-2025-etc.)
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend University of Pittsburgh.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing or medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants with coursework in pediatrics.