Byron K. Elliott Memorial Scholarship Fund The Byron K. Elliott Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation in memory of Byron K. Elliott, 1870-1962, an early resident of Hagerstown, Wayne County, Indiana and a student in Hagerstown schools. Scholarships are for graduates of Hagerstown High School, Hagerstown, Indiana.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Guidance Office.
- Attend Hagerstown High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Hagerstown County, Wayne County, Indiana County of Indiana.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be in the top 15% of the high school graduating class.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.