Thomas-Lain Fund (University of Illinois) The Thomas-Lain Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to fund academic scholarships, awarded on the basis of an essay competition, for students in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Illinois.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.33 and full-time enrollment.
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Illinois.
- Pursue a degree or studies in mechanical engineering.
- Have participation in essay competitions.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.33.
- Preference will be given to women and minorities and to students who reside outside of the State of Illinois.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.