Thomas-Lain Fund (University of Pittsburgh) The Thomas-Lain Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to fund academic scholarships, awarded on the basis of an essay competition, for students in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.33 and full-time enrollment.
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh.
- Pursue a degree or studies in physics and astronomy.
- Have participation in essay competitions.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.