Kevin P. Rimmell Memorial Scholarship Fund The Kevin P. Rimmell Memorial Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to honor the memory of Kevin Rimmell who died tragically at the age of 34. He loved his work in the field of electronics and always credited his education at Pittsburgh Technical College as having prepared him to achieve great things. This scholarship is intended to provide financial support for a student of high academic achievement who has financial need.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Pittsburgh Technical College (PTC) as a candidate for an associate degree.
- Pursue a degree or studies in electronics.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.