Bo Wood Scholarship Fund
The Bo Wood Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide college, university, or technical trade undergraduate scholarships to Indiana Area High School graduating seniors with financial need and who have demonstrated achievement in both academic and athletic pursuits.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Indiana Area Senior High School as a graduating senior.
- Have participated in at least one organized sport through Indiana Area Senior High School Athletic Association .
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university in the United States.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit three letters of reference from individuals not related to you, including a teacher who can speak to your academic achievements, an athletic coach and someone familiar with your community involvement or extracurricular activities.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
The Pittsburgh Foundation: Jennifer Marino, Scholarship Coordinator - marinoj [at] pghfdn.org