Luetta Johnston Scholarship Fund The Luetta Johnston Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation by the late Ruth M. Johnston-Feller and Robert L. Feller in memory of Ruth's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harry Martin Johnston and especially in honor of Ruth's mother, Luetta Johnston, a former resident of Polo, Ilinois and long-time teacher in a one-room school in that vicinity. Scholarships are for graduating seniors at Polo High School, Polo, Ilinois.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Closes: This scholarship is part of our spring application period, which will open on April 18th.
- Attend high school at/in: Polo High School, Polo, Ilinois as a graduating senior. OR be a former graduate of Polo High School who is currently enrolled in a two or four year college within the United States.
- Graduated from Polo High Schooland be currently enrolled in a two or four year college within the United States.
- Pursue a degree or studies in science, medicine, or engineering.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)