Claire B. Morrison Fund The Claire B. Morrison Fund was created to award stipends to needy and talented medical doctors serving their 1st year residency following graduation from medical school in a general hospital which has its principal location in Allegheny County, PA. The award recognizes individuals who demonstrate compassion, altruism and high commitment to excellence in caring for patients.
Average Award: $5,000
Award Type: Single-Year
- Attend a first-year residency program at UPMC or West Penn Allegheny Health System.
- Graduated from medical school.
- Pursue a degree or studies in a first-year medical residency program.
- Be someone who demonstrates compassion, altruism and a high degree of excellence in patient care.
How to Apply
- Submit two letters of reference from an individual who is not related to you and who can speak to your ability in your field.
- Submit your current resume or CV.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.