Dr. Allan George Rewbridge Scholarship Fund The Dr. Allan George Rewbridge Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students attending Harvard Medical School.
Average Award: $5,000 to $9,600
Award Type: Single Year Award. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/16/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/29/2024
- Attend Harvard Medical School.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA. Second preference will be given to graduates of other colleges who reside in the Allegheny County area.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit a current CV.
- Submit one letter of reference from a medical school faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.