Martha and Edna R. Higbee Fund The Martha and Edna R. Higbee Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide college scholarship aid for students from Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $3,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as an incoming freshman undergraduate student.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.