Sheena M. Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund The Sheena M. Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide financial assistance to nursing students who have not yet become qualified to practice as registered nurses.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: This scholarship will not be available for 2023-24.
- Reside in Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Bedford County, Blair County, Butler County, Cambria County, Cameron County, Clarion County, Clearfield County, Crawford County, Elk County, Erie County, Fayette County, Forest County, Greene County, Indiana County, Jefferson County, Lawrence County, McKean County, Mercer County, Somerset County, Venango County, Warren County, Washinton County, Westmoreland County, WV, UK, Northern Ireland.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- If you have any questions about applying, please check with the scholarship contact listed below.