William F. Feiertag, Jr. Scholarship Fund The William F. Feiertag, Jr. Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for industrial engineering students at Robert Morris University.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Application Period Closes: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Robert Morris University.
- Pursue a degree or studies in industrial engineering.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.