Deborah Zubalik-Toy Scholarship Fund Fund was created in memory of Mrs. Zubalik-Toy who taught third grade in the Marion Center High School. Scholarships are to graduating seniors at Marion Center High School.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend Marion Center High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a teacher, coach, counselor or principal.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.