Donald D. Mateer Scholarship Fund The Donald D. Mateer Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to employees of Polymer Enterprises and their families.
Average Award: is $5,000 for the First Year and $2,500 for Consecutive Years
Award Type: Single Year Award. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years provided they maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and major in business or engineering fields.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an accredited college/ university/ technical school within the United States.
- Pursue a degree or studies in engineering or business focused areas.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university within the United States.
- Be an employee of Polymer Enterprises or a member of the employee's direct family (spouse, child, grandchild).
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a teacher, clergy member, volunteer agency or employer.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.