Betty H. Bradley Scholarship Fund The Betty H. Bradley Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for female medical students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Average Award: $1,800
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be Female.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.