Betty H. Bradley Scholarship Fund The Betty H. Bradley Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for female medical students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Average Award: $1,800
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be Female.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.