Jankowski Family Scholarship Fund for Duquesne University. The Jankowski Family Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide scholarships for sophomore students at Duquesne University enrolled in the School of Education.
Average Award: $3,500
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend Duquesne University's School of Education as a sophomore.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Preference will be given to students of Polish descent and of Catholic faith.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a photograph.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.