CFWC - Kim Cecchini Memorial Scholarship Fund The Kimberly Cecchini Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County by Malinda Cecchini, her mother, and Fred Cecchini, her brother, to celebrate Kim's love of life, her school, and her community. The purpose of this fund is to provide scholarship assistance to a student or students of the Greensburg-Salem Senior High School who graduate and continue their education. This scholarship is available to students who attend college or vocational/technical training. Malinda and Fred wish to support the student or students, who strive to excel beyond their innate talent and intellect, reaching back for something extra to make a difference. Malinda and Fred wish to recognize integrity, hard work, leadership and compassion through this award.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Greensburg Salem High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a student who has made a difference.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.