Michael J. & Aimee Rusinko Kakos Scholarship Fund The Michael J. & Aimee Rusinko Kakos Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students who volunteer within the Westmoreland Library Network and show appreciation for their continued support of Westmoreland libraries.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 11/15/2021
Application Period Closes: 3/31/2022
- Attend , or plan to attend, an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be a volunteer within the Westmoreland Library Network with at least 50 volunteer hours.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from the Library Director where the student volunteers that confirms they meet the hourly criteria and have demonstrated a commitment to libraries.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.