Zethel Kaylor Scholarship for Future Educators Fund The Zethel Kaylor Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to benefit a graduating student from Greensburg Salem Senior High School who desires to pursue a career as a future educator and will attend a post-secondary accredited institution.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2023
- Attend Greensburg Salem High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.