Jenifer Norris Memorial Scholarship Fund The Jenifer Norris Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County by Jason Norris to celebrate the life of his wife, Jenifer, though her commitment to her family, her children and her community. The purpose of this fund is to provide scholarship assistance to students of Franklin Regional High School who plan to further their education at a 2-year or 4-year college or university. A demonstrated involvement with fundraising/community activities for a cancer related charity is a requirement of applying for this scholarship.
Average Award: $1,300
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Franklin Regional High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Have participated in fundraising or support for breast cancer charities.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.