Carol Pacelli Memorial Scholarship Fund The Carol Pacelli Memorial Scholarship Fund was created to provide scholarship support to a nursing student at Westmoreland County Community College who has completed their first year of studies.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend Westmoreland County Community College
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a rising second-year student at time of application.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.