Edward J. Ferri Memorial Scholarship Fund The Edward J. Ferri Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County in memory of Edward J. Ferri to provide scholarships for the employees and children of employees of Ferri Enterprises. This includes Ferri's Supermarket, Ferri Pharmacy, Ferri Land Company and Ferri's Village Hardware, all of which are in Murrysville, and the Lamplighter Restaurant and Holiday Inn Express in Delmont.
Average Award: $800
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County or Allegheny County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be an employee or child of an employee of Ferri Enterprises.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial need (primary) or a commitment to volunteerism (secondary).
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.