Edward J. Ferri Memorial Scholarship Fund The Edward J. Ferri was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County in memory of Edward J. Ferri to provide scholarships for the employees and children of employees of Ferri Enterprises which include Shop-n-Save, Ferri Foodland, Village Hardware & Ferri Pharmacy, all of which are in Murrysville, and the Lamplighter Restaurant in Delmont.
Average Award: $800
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County or Allegheny County, PA.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be an employee or child of an employee of Ferri Enterprises.
- Preference will be given to those with volunteerism.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.