Shaw Family Trust The Shaw Family Trust was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to high school seniors entering their freshman year of college at Penn State Beaver or Community College of Beaver County.
Average Award: Varies Over 4 Years
Award Type: Renewable Award (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Beaver County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend Penn State Beaver or the Community College of Beaver County.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).