Wojdak Scholarship Fund The Wojdak Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students who attend(ed) high schools in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student who has graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.