Wojdak Scholarship Fund The Wojdak Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students who attend(ed) high schools in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student who has graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)