John P. Maim one and Michael B. Maim one Memorial Scholarship Award Fund The John P. Maimone and Michael B. Maimone Memorial Scholarship Award Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to dependents of associates or associates of PRO-TEC Coating Company.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in high school or post-secondary studies.
- Plan to attend an accredited nursing or vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university OR a graduate program in the United States.
- Be an associate or the dependent of an associate at PRO-TEC Coating Company. Associates must have been employed full-time for a minimum of 2 years.
- Preference will be given to dependents of associates of the company.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you who is familiar with your career goals.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.