Hempfield Area High School Scholarship Foundation The Hempfield Area High School Foundation Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarship support to Hempfield High School students who have demonstrated strong academic performance and community service.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Hempfield Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Have performed community service both inside and outside of school.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.7.
- Plan to attend a 4-yr college or university.
- Be in good standing in the community.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit three letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.