Paul J. Baum Fund Scholarship The Paul J. Baum Fund Scholarship was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to college and graduate students majoring in Music.
Average Award: $6,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Closes: The application for this scholarship will open at a later date. Please check this page again in December for updated information.
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music.
- Have actively participated in a music program.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.