Paul J. Baum Fund Scholarship The Paul J. Baum Fund Scholarship was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to college and graduate students majoring in Music.
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music.
- Have actively participated in a music program.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)