Pocket Nurse Scholarship Fund The Pocket Nurse Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation by Pocket Nurse, a nurse owned and operated company, to assist qualified applicants to pursue their education in the fields of Allied Health, Nursing, and Nursing Faculty.
Average Award: $4,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an accredited Allied Health Program, Nursing Program, or Graduate Nursing Program.
- Pursue a degree or studies in allied health, nursing, or nursing faculty.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- Preference will be given to LGBTQ applicants.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.