Tools to help you talk to clients about charitable giving.
There are many ways for you and your clients to actualize their philanthropic intent. To assist you in walking your clients through the process, The Pittsburgh Foundation has created a number of resources for your clients, including downloadable brochures and fact sheets. These documents provide an overview of the types of funds, ways to give, planned giving options and the advantages your clients will enjoy by giving to and through The Pittsburgh Foundation.
DOWNLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS:
- For Advisors- One Page Overview of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- For Advisors- The Power to Help Your Clients do Great Things
- Establishing a Fund at The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Fund Investment, Administration and Fee Comparisons
- About the Legacy Fund
- Gifts of Privately Held Stock
- Planned Giving at The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Private Foundations: The Community Foundation Advantage